This is the first week of real TV again! I’m obsessed with TV. My family has a TV in every room except the bathroom. I sleep with the TV on. I’m pumped to watch the following…
- Parks & Recs is back for it’s final season – so happy and so sad. “Be the Leslie Knope in everything you do!”
- The Mindy Project – she speaks my truth
- Parenthood – it’s also on it’s last season. “Family drama” doesn’t do this show justice. It’s so much more important than that.
- Scandal – This show has gotten completely ridiculous and UGH-inducing, but I still can’t stop watching it. Fitz and Olivia used to be so fucking hot together. Now their heavy breathing gives me the heebie jeebies.
- Downton Abbey – Also, a little ridiculous. This is no period piece; this is a soap opera. And a damn good one.
- Shameless – God bless show time. This makes me want to live in the projects and do coke all the time. It’s a fun fuckin ride.
- Girls – I just got into this show. You can see yourself (if you’re a millennial girl) in bits and pieces in every character, even if every character annoys you.
- Married at First Sight – this show is amazing. Couples put together by experts (clinical psychologist, sociologist, sexologist) and get married literally at first sight. 2 out of 3 couples worked out on the first season, so I’m excited to see all the personality clashes and awkward sexual encounters that the 2nd season has to offer.
I cut The Bachelor from my schedule. It’s an entertaining show, but I think the farmer guy who’s on this season has zero personality. That reduction should give me enough time to do my all my homework, right?