What it lacks in alliteration (sorry Five Thing Friday), it gains in efficiency. I’m multitasking today. I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Darly who also writes about a hodgepodge of subjects – clothes, nails, student stuff, beauty, etc. And is refreshingly easy to read and entertaining. Thank you for the nomination!!!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominee’s blogs & let them know.
Seven Facts About Myself
- My family is 50 shades of fucked up and I want to write about them and my childhood experiences, but I’m afraid they’ll read it and be hurt. I also don’t want to be a downer all the time.
- I find planned change really exciting, but can’t stand spontaneity. Let me explain. If I allocate Saturday to do homework, so that I can watch football on Sunday and then some fun thing or opportunity presents itself on Saturday that I can’t or don’t want to turn down, I get really anxious and sick to my stomach. BUT – planning to start a new job, or go to a new class, or moving is really exciting.
- Similar to the above, I fantasize about dropping everything and moving to Munich. Learning a new language, making new friends, learning how to ride a bicycle. I’m happy with my life, but I like new things. I think I’m finally okay with the fact that I know I’ll never do that. It’s just not me. I’m too planful and prepared and that’s not a bad thing.
- I hate it when people don’t find jacked women hot. My goal is to look like Jillian Michael’s because I find powerful women really fucking sexy.
- It was 28 years before I got an F on anything. My first (and only 1 of 2) D was in 1st grade. We were learning how to add and the value of money. The test had pictures of change that we had to add up. It was photocopied in black and white. Because of that, I couldn’t tell the difference between pennies and dimes. My evil stepmom made me sit at the kitchen table and count actual change for over an hour. I didn’t miscount anything because I could clearly see the difference between the penny and dime. Still no one believed me that it was just the color. Ugh.
- My favorite bands are the Stray Cats and Sublime. Since those, I’ve gone through an 80’s rock phase, an emo phase, a pop music phase, a pop rap phase, and now a hardcore rap phase. I’m also very bad at identifying genres, so if those aren’t exactly correct, I don’t really care.
- I am very opinionated about a lot of political/social issues. I often wish I was more informed about them so that I could argue better (I also love to argue). And then I feel bad for watching the Kardashians instead of getting more informed. But you gotta turn your brain off, sometime, right?
I’m not usually a rule breaker, but I just nominated some people for the Sisterhood award and I don’t want to spam people. I really like these awards because they let you write something different and they get your name out there, but sometimes they feel a little bit like chain emails. If you don’t forward this to 15 people, bad luck will befall your cat…and so on. So, if you’re reading this, you’re nominated! Please share some facts in the comments, or make your own post with 7 facts about yourself!