When I don’t have time to clean the fridge because I have homework to do…
When I’m 3 episodes behind on Girls because I have homework to do…
When I decide not to go out with my friends because I have homework to do…
These are the times that I fantasize about all the things I will have time to do once I graduate. I’ll have time to:
- Get my nails done. I’ll even have time to do them myself!
- Go to the eye doctor and get new reading glasses.
- Cook all of the recipes I’ve flagged in Taste of Home (yes, I get Taste of Home magazine and yes, I flag all the recipes I want to make – SEE!)
- Write more blog posts and do more make up tutorials
- Work out EVERY DAY!
- Actually go to yoga and hopefully prevent running injuries
- READ…FOR FUN!!! Here’s my list.
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy – I’m about halfway done
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- The Circle by Dave Eggers
- The Alchemist by Paolo Bacigalupi – I think I bought the wrong book actually. There is actually one also titled The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. So this should be a complete surprise!
- The Glass Castle: A Memoir by Jeannette Walls
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler – 85% done – This woman is amazing and I love her.
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Game of Thrones series
- I also want to reread the Harry Potter series and the complete works of Jane Austen.