- Pull Ups = So, this morning I could only do 2 pull ups. HOWEVER, I did an arm workout last night at 10:30pm, so I’m blaming it on that. I swear next week I’m gonna be at 6. [Goal = 10 in a row]
- Workouts = 4 – At least I improved what is in my control 🙂
- Saturday 3/14 – Exercises for Toned Arms – 1 set of 10 – I was really short on time.
- Monday 3/16 – 15 Minute Abs + Fire Hydrants, Donkey Kicks, and Push Ups –1 set of 14
- Tuesday 3/17 – Exercises for Toned Arms – 2 sets of 10 – I definitely need something new.
- Wednesday 3/18 – Ab Workout From Pinterest – It says repeat 5 times. Yeah right. I’m doing it twice.
- 6 pull ups – My old roommate and I used to have a rule and we would call each other on it. We put a pull up bar between the kitchen and the living room and any time you crossed through that doorway (and weren’t holding food or something), you had to do 1 pull up. I need to implement that rule in my current apartment and hold myself to it.
- The workouts I’m currently doing only take about 20-30 minutes. I watch at least an hour of TV a day. Therefore, I should be able to workout EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Now, I know I don’t want to get discouraged, so I’m going to build up to there. This week’s goal is 5 workouts.
- Rest my ankle. And get a lace up ankle brace. And hopefully, successfully transition to said ankle brace next Tuesday. I already have my PT appointment for March 31.
- Find new workouts. If I do Skinny Mom’s exercises for toned arms one more time, I’m gonna punch a skinny mom right in the face with my ridiculously toned arm.