- Pull Ups = 5 – YAY I’m back up to 5 – I didn’t quite make my weekly goal of 6, but it felt like a strong 5. [Overall Goal = 10]
- Workouts = 5 – Granted, they were 5 small workouts, but I still did something 5 days during the week.
- Friday 3/20 – Arm Exercises with Weights from Pop Sugar – 1 set of 10 – It’s similar to the 17 exercises for toned arms, but felt fresh.
- Saturday 3/21 – Quick Random Exercises – I was actually super productive on Saturday, so I don’t feel bad for running out of time for exercising. I had 10 minutes before I had to get ready for dinner, so I did this:
- Pull Ups – 6 (not consecutive)
- Sit ups – 25
- Oblique sit ups – 15 ea. side
- Clamshells – 20 ea. side
- Sunday 3/22 – Exercises for Toned Arms and Ab Workout From Pinterest– I did 1 set of 15 for the arm workout, and 1 set of the suggested reps for the ab workout. That ab workout is really a killer. It feels a little less targeted/disciplined than the 15 minute abs, but it’s still really difficult.
- Tuesday 3/24 – 15 Minute Abs – 1 set of 14 — I woke up saying I would do 2 sets. Halfway through the first I changed my mind. I think that will go into my goals for this weekend, to complete 2 sets of all these things I’ve been doing when I can’t use time as an excuse (which is easy to do at 5:30AM).
- Wednesday 3/25
- Wednesday 3/25 – Exercises for Toned Arms – 3 sets of 12
- 6 pull ups – I did more pull ups this week than ever, and got myself back up to 5, so I’m keeping my goal at 6.
- I did achieve 5 workouts, but I don’t think they were superior quality. This week my goal is still 5 workouts. However, my Saturday workout will be double whatever my usual is!
- Research pool hours at school. I only have 5 weeks left of free gym and pool. The pool is usually crazy busy, but it’s the end of the semester, so maybe it won’t be so bad. Then I can finally get a full body, cardio workout. The actionable part of this goal is to make a plan for when I can swim once a week.