I’ve been trying to come up with some witty joke about [home]work out Wednesday or working on homework Wednesday…as you can see, I am a fucking rainbow of creativity at the moment. The point I was trying to get across in a somewhat entertaining way is that this is a garbage workout post (as many have been of late). I don’t work out any muscles … besides my BRAAAAIIIIIIINNNNN. Ba dum cha! Which is obviously turning to mush this week.
I’ve read this entire book in 3 days:
It’s really quite fascinating and I wish I had more time to absorb it (yeah, yeah, yeah…I suppose I could re-read it after finals, but really? that’s just not going to happen). I have to summarize the whole thing in 4 freakin slides by tomorrow night. How on earth will I create a worthy presentation of a 300 page book in 4 slides? Blech. 1 1/2 more weeks. Here are some other mostly non-workout related things that have happened over the past week…
- Met with a realtor for an hour and half; freaked out about exorbitant amounts of money
- Went to 4 open houses; they were all fine; they will all also go for approximately 10% over asking price
- I did PT 6 of 7 days
- Met with my tutor; my grade for optimization is up to a 78.57! Woohoo! Definitely graduating!
- Stressed about the fact that we can’t spend any money on wedding stuff until we close on a house because it could affect our mortgage — well, we can spend a little, but yeah — working out that timeline is giving me a headache
- I did got to the gym and did 22 minutes on the stationary bike while reading my book for class, but…
- My ankle hurts, still. It feels like it isn’t heeling. I need to ease into wearing no brace a wee bit slower than I was… 😦
- I did 6 pull ups today! While I haven’t been exercising, I have been sticking to doing them at random intervals throughout every day.