While I had planned to get in more cardio this week, I had also planned on not being sick anymore. That didn’t exactly work out. However, I went to the doctor on Monday and am fully medicated and on the mend. Thus, I only had one workout this week – today!
Yesterday, I went in for my PT appointment and she surprised me by having me get on the treadmill and run for a few minutes!!! Hooray! I was wearing a long sleeved sweater and work pants, so that was awkward, but I GOT TO RUN. Obviously I have to start super slowly…alternate running and walking…only 15 minutes at a time…only a few days a week…blah blah blah. I GET TO RUN!
- Pull Ups = ~4
- 1 workout; 45 minutes cardio; 1.02 miles running
- PT = 5.5 days out of 7
- Wednesday 4/29 – Gym – 30 minutes on the recumbent bike and 15 minutes on the treadmill!
I’m going beast mode this week!
- Run 3 times, 15 minutes each (if possible! if there’s any pain, this bullet point gets decisively crossed off the list)
- 8 non-consecutive pull ups daily for 5 days
- Love Handles & Lower Back
- Easy Arm Workout
- Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred
- PT daily for 7 days:
- 2×15 single leg calf raises
- 2×10 eccentric heel lower on step
- 2×25 tracing a J with my toes, in and outs – green band
- 2×30 second calf stretch
- 2×20 hips out and back – blue band
- 2×30 seconds balance exercise – stand one one foot on uneven surface (pillow)