- Pull Ups = 3
- 5 workouts; 63 minutes cardio; 5.76 miles running
- PT = 2
- Thursday 5/14 – 3.24 mi run, 36:13 min – There was a lot of walking during this run, but overall I was surprised at my time. My best time on this route was 30 minutes, so coming back after 3 months off and hitting 36 (not that I should be trying for any sort of time) was impressive (to me, at least). <— The FH calls these “Briana parentheses” because that’s how I talk. all. the. time.
- Sunday 5/17 – 1.26 mi run, 13:33 min – Meh, it was hot out. I really wish I were running in the winter/fall.
- Monday 5/18 – Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred – I was supposed to go to the gym today – even brought all my stuff to work and changed in the work bathroom on my way out. Then I remembered that I haven’t filled out my alumni form, so I don’t have gym access right now. I chose 30 Day Shred when I got home because it has cardio intervals in it, which was the whole point of going to the gym – cross training. I did the whole video!
- Tuesday 5/19 – 1.26 mi run, 13:33 min – MapMyRun says this one was actually 1.34 in distance, but it’s the same route that I did on Sunday. I think my GPS was trying to find me at some point and added a bit of distance, because I cut the corners really close (thus, there’s no reason it should be longer than Sunday’s run). SO, I’m “logging” it as 1.26. Also, it’s amazing how a 1.2 mile run can feel as difficult as a 3.2 mile run I did a few days ago. And by amazing, I mean frustrating.
- Wednesday 5/20 – Love Handles & Obliques Workout courtesy of My Goodness blog – Instead of picking 5 I’m just going to do 1 set of 12 of everything. Yes, that’s future tense. I’ll be working out when I get home from work, but I KNOW I won’t write this post after that, so here it is – preemptive props for me.
- Thursday – Run 4 miles
- Friday – PT + stretching
- Saturday – PT + Abs + Arms
- Sunday – Run 2 miles
- Monday – PT + stretching
- Tuesday – Run 1 mile
- Wednesday – PT + Abs + Arms
- And finally, go to the school ID office to get my alumni ID so that I can finally get into the gym to do other cardio besides running.
Countdown to half marathon = 7 weeks, 3 days