- Sample Size: Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-In Conditioner with Keratin – Value = $26 full size
- Full Size: Absolute New York Nail Lacquer with Hardener in Tourquoise – Value = $6
- Sample Size: tréStique Mini Shadow Crayon in Aspen Pine – Value = $26 for full size
- Sample Size: dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner – Value = $45
- Sample Size: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer – Value = $36 for the full size
A good variety of products. Fewer full size products than last time. I think I’m most excited about the dr. brandt mask; least excited about the leave in conditioner. The total value of the bag = $139 (IF they were all full size, obviously). The total value just shows that I’m getting to try out 139 dollars worth of products for only ten bucks.
Nail Polish Review: I don’t know if the spelling mistake is intentional, but it keeps making me think of a tourniquet. Anyway…gorgeous green color. I would not call it turquoise. I would definitely go with Jungle Green as a description. It goes on thick and the brush is a little too big/unruly. The brush felt cheap. Messy to apply, chipped the next morning in the shower, and was very bubbly due to the thick brush/viscosity. Meh. Pretty color though.