- Apparently Bristol Palin is pregnant again. So….teaching abstinence doesn’t work?….anyone surprised? I can’t wait to have a kid and teach them that sex is okay, as long as both parties are okay with it and whatnot, basically the Miley Cyrus approach.
- I got my nails done last week for the first time in over a year. It was so much more expensive than I remember. $35 for a mani/pedi + $10 to make it french + tip = $55. I could never afford that all the time, but my nails look sooooo nice….(that’s the sound of me whining…1st world problems)
- Today, I’m obsessed with my white Bermuda shorts from Target! Something about white pants makes everybody’s ass look amazing. I couldn’t quite capture it properly, but here they are, and here’s where you can buy them (only $20!).
- I’ve finally come to accept the fact that Asics just don’t work for me anymore. They are what I started with and they didn’t give me problems until I accidentally bought the wrong ones. But, now I have the correct ones and they’re gorgeous highlighter yellow, but they’re not doing a body good. I get weird knee pain, my normal tendon pain, toe pain – nothing drastic, but enough to make me scared to run in them, again. It’s weird because it’s not that I need the motion control level – my Mizuno’s don’t cause these problems and they are similar stability to the Asics. I think the brand just does not fit my feet anymore. 😦 Now, I need to try new things, but that gets expensive. Oi.
- Every time I shave my legs in my bathtub now, I freak out about only having a shower stall. UGH. Google tells me I’m not the only one to have to this issue – search results. Advice ranges from shave in the sink to buy a suction cup pedestal (that won’t suction because we have tiny tiles and I can visualize it falling down with my foot on it and me cracking my head open…) to remodel the bathroom. Double UGH. I did find this pedestal that actually sticks and seals to the shower, so that’s less of a death threat. Triple UGH.
EDITED TO ADD: SCOTUS Rules. This will be part of my wedding ceremony script. I’m crying tears of joy. I can’t quite explain. This is so amazing: “No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than once they were.”