Part 2 of my responses to Hungry Runner Girl’s running survey (Read Part 1 HERE).
11. If you could have one meal waiting and ready for you each time you got home from a run for the next 30 days… what would that meal be? I want to say graham crackers with fluff and chocolate chips, but honestly my body would probably be craving something a little better for it, so….short ribs with refried mashed potatoes and carrots and onions. My favorite meal the FH makes.
12. Capris or shorts… what do you run in most often? Capris! Shorts = chub rub.
13. At what mile (or how many minutes) into your run does your body start to feel like it is warming up and ready to go? It’s all relative to the length of the run (and therefore, all in my head). Long run, probably warmed up around 1-2 miles. Short run, 1-2 blocks.
14. What do you do with your key when you run? Goes with my phone in my running fanny pack or arm band.
15. If you could relive any race that you have done in the past, which one what it be? I’ve never done anything other than 2 Spartan Races and I do NOT want to relive those!
16. What type of run is your least favorite type of run? The first one after a long run.
17. What has been your biggest motivation lately to get out the door to get your run on? HALF MARATHON IN 2 WEEKS!
18. When you go for a run, do you leave right from your front door or do you drive somewhere to start? Most of the time, right from my front door. Last weekend I took a bus to the subway to my starting point.
19. When running in daylight—> are sunglasses a must or an annoyance? I’ve never worn them on a run, so we’ll go with ‘annoyance.’
20. When you get tired, what keeps you from quitting? Usually the fact that I’m not home, yet, and I have to get there. I take lots of walking breaks, but I don’t consider than quitting.