This is a free form week. On Monday, my thighs were so weak that when I laughed too hard, I would lose my balance and fall instead of being able to catch myself!
Nothing happened Friday through Sunday because I was in Long Island for the weekend visiting the (future) in laws and eating my days worth of calories at Wendy’s.
- PT = 0 x
- Miles = 0 miles
- Workouts = 2x
- Monday 7/13 – Nothing. Stretched a bit. Iced a bit. Took Advil. Worked from home. Walked 1400 steps.
- Tuesday 7/14 – Dumbbell Arm Workout (2 sets of 20 w/5 lb weights) + 30 Sit Ups + 30 Russian Twists
- Wednesday 7/15 – Foam Roll – Finally. My thighs hate me.
- Thursday 7/16 – Recovery Yoga – My thighs are starting to work again. I no longer walk like a zombie.
- Friday 7/17
- Saturday 7/18
- Sunday 7/19
- EVERY DAY: 5 Burpees, 2 Pull Ups, 5 Uneven Squats
- Monday – PT + Yoga Pre-Run
- Tuesday – Run
- Wednesday – PT + 15 Minute Abs
- Thursday – Run
- Friday – PT + Full Body and Legs Workout
- Saturday – Run
- Sunday – Rest