This is by far the cutest bag I’ve received! In my purse I keep a small pouch of essentials so they’re easy to find – chapstick, floss, mirror, etc. I will definitely switch out my old one for this cutie. Onto the contents…
- bellapierre cosmetics P.I.N.K. Lipstick ($19.99) – I ended up with 2 full size tubes of this, which was obviously a mistake. Nonetheless, that’s $40 worth of product in a $10 bag! Good thing I really like it. It feels moisturizing and the color is a flattering pink that isn’t muted, but not too bright either.
- Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Balm in Vanilla Coconut ($10) – Not only does this smell awesome, it feels great. It’s a little bit shinier, lighter than a regular chapstick.
- Jorel Parker Classico perfume ($21) – This mini roller smells strongly floral when you first put it on. It reminded of old ladies or my mom. Once it sank it and settled down, it wasn’t bad. I’ll give it another try.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer ($30) – Looks too dark in the packaging, but goes on sheer with a very slight sparkle. I really like this one!
- Eyetini Swizzle Stick Eyeliner in Blue Hawaiian ($18) – This is a gorgeous light blue. I haven’t figured out how to wear it yet, since it looks like the construction paper crayons (thicker and more opaque than regular crayons), but it is pretty.
The perfume was the only thing in this whole bag that wasn’t full size and the cost of it’s mini size was $21. As far as value goes, this bag wins by far at $99 actual value (as opposed to value if it were full size). I didn’t LOVE love anything in it, but I liked all of it.
If you’re interested in receiving monthly beauty products from Ipsy, sign up HERE!