- RUNNING: 2 days; 5 miles X
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: 3 days ✔
- INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE GOALS: 26 Burpees, 8 Pull Ups, 30 Uneven Squats X
- WORK OUTS: 3 days ✔
- MEASUREMENTS: I noted where I lost. Of course the last place I’ll lose will be where I want to lose, my waist, but progress is progress!
- Weight 134 lbs (last week = 137 lbs)
- Chest 32″
- Waist 32″
- Hips 36″ (last week = 36.5″)
- Thighs 21″ (last week = 22″)
- Monday 7/20 – Core Yoga + PT – I also did my burpees, pull ups, and squats, but realized this list would be crowded if I put them in every day, so I’ll just count those in the summary above.
- Tuesday 7/21 – 3.1 mile Run in 33 minutes – First run since the half felt…okay. It felt way longer than 3 miles (still can’t believe I did 13), but it wasn’t terrible.
- Wednesday 7/22 – 2×10 of 1st 5 Transverse Abdominal Exercises + 1/2 PT – These ab exercises were easier than I thought…probably because I only did 2 sets. Will do 3 next time.
- Thursday 7/23 – 2 miles run in 20 minutes + The Other 1/2 of my PT – I’m having some weird so
- Friday 7/24 – Full Body & Arms Workout + PT – I like these workouts because you can go at your own pace, but they’re still challenging and definitely full body! Add 10 burpees and die on the floor. At least that’s what I did.
- Saturday 7/25 – So, I was supposed to run today, but we had friends over Friday night and I wasn’t feeling so hot, sooo, yeah. This is the first time in months that I skipped out on a run.
- Sunday 7/26 – And then I went out Saturday night, so, yeahhh.
This week I’m throwing in a 4th run – only 1 mile – but, still, the first time I will have ran on consecutive days since February (the 3 days before I sprained my ankle). I also found a hip strength workout and added it my list to choose from in my work out plan. Given how this week ended on a not so successful note, I should put in a lot of effort this week. However, this week we’re closing on the condo and starting to paint and whatnot, so I’m not sure how much time I’ll have. These are my goals, but I’m not gonna beat myself up if I don’t make all of them.
- EVERY DAY: 5 Burpees, 2 Pull Ups, 5 Uneven Squats
- Monday – PT + Yoga
- Tuesday – 3 mile Run
- Wednesday – 1 mile Run + Abs + PT
- Thursday – 2 mile Run
- Friday – PT + Workout
- Saturday – 5 mile Run
- Sunday – Rest