- RUNNING: 1 days; 4 miles X
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: 2.5 days X
- INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE GOALS: 23 Burpees X, 11 Pull Ups X, 35 Squats ✔
- WORK OUTS: 3 days ✔
- Weight 133.2 lbs
- Chest 33″
- Waist 31.5″
- Lower Waist 34.5″*
- Thighs 21″
*I realized as I was measuring that I don’t care how big my hips are. It’s my lower belly. However, when you measure waist, you measure ~2″ above your belly button at the smallest section. What I’ve dubbed “Lower Waist” is at my belly button.
- Monday 7/27 – Lengthen & Strengthen Runner’s Legs + PT – My whole body is killing me this week. My workout last Friday was heavy on squats, then I went to the driving range Saturday, then had to sleep on a round sofa chair Saturday night. I tried to stretch it out with this workout, but really, it was a cop-out so I could watch the Bachelorette.
- Tuesday 7/28 – 4 mile run in 47 minutes – Front thigh/hip area started hurting around mile 2 1/2. Not a good sign for the week. Though I actually spent time trying to stretch and roll it out when I got home.
- Wednesday 7/29 – Rainy Day Core Blast x1 – I was supposed to run today, but my hip is still hurting. Probably hip flexor tendinitis (I automatically assume everything is tendinitis), so it needs rest.
- Thursday 7/30 – PT – Yep, got home at 10pm from working on the condo and only had time for PT.
- Friday 7/31 – 20 minutes of Deep Release for Hips – I wanted to do yoga and strength training today, but had time for neither. I did part of a yoga video. Still working on these hips of mine.
- Saturday 8/1 – 1/2 PT + 20 Donkey Kicks – Yeah, this wasn’t a workout, it was just something to do when I had a spare 5 minutes.
- Sunday 8/3 – Nada
Life kicked my ass last week. I ended up having time for no exercise (yes, I can hear all the fitspiration – “if it’s important, you’ll find the time,” “it’s 30 minutes out of your day,” blah blah blah). Buying a
house condo is mentally exhausting, physically time consuming, and overall, just energy-zapping. We still have more stuff to do this week + our first condo association meeting + packing for VACATION!
So, my goals are to do PT 3 times and workout 3 times…anything (hopefully including running…stupid hip).