- I saw hail for the first time in my life a few days ago. I knew we were supposed to get thunderstorms, so I expected the crazy lightning coming from the window behind my desk at work. Then I heard what I thought was rain. Then I realized how loud it was and turned around and it was gigantic hail. Glad I didn’t get caught in that on my commute (walk) home.
- As I was heading to the condo to clean up all our painting stuff, FH calls and asks in a very serious tone if I could pick up paper towels. I thought he spilled one of the paint trays all over the hardwood floor or something. Turns out, I had left the windows open (cuz, paint fumes, duh) and the hail storm had created very large puddles. Oops. The paint looks awesome, though!
- When I picked up paper towels, I bought 2 bags of chips. Couldn’t help myself…these sounded delicious!
- I’m bad at packing light. I learned yesterday that I own 10 bathing suits. I only brought 8! That’s good, right?!
- I ran 2 days in a row this week. Let me tell you why that’s exciting. The last time I did that was February 16th and then I was limping for a week, didn’t get to ski on our annual ski trip, and found out I had torn a ligament. That put me on no running for 2 months. So, running 2 days in a row was a really big deal for me today, and I wore my Half Marathon shirt for the occasion:
Peace out girl scouts! I’m on vacation for a week. I have a few posts scheduled, but I’m not promising much besides that.