- RUNNING: 3 days; 8.2 miles ✔
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: 1 day X
- INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE GOALS: 6 Burpees X, 0 Pull Ups X, 0 Squats X
- WORK OUTS: 4 days (incl running) ✔
- Weight 134.8 lbs (last week 133.2)
- Chest 33″
- Waist 31″
- Lower Waist 34″
- Thighs 21″
- Progress Pics will be posted on Wednesday!
- Monday 8/3
- Tuesday 8/4 – 2.6 mile run, 29 minutes – I left the house without a route mapped and just went. It was nice, but whenever I do this I don’t go as far as I want to. I thought I did 3 – 4 miles – hahahah. My hip feels…okay. Like if I kept running it might not feel okay.
- Wednesday 8/5 – Jillian Michael’s 6 Week 6 Pack + PT – Ever since I wrote down all the exercises in this video, I haven’t actually watched it. There is something to be said for doing it at her pace. I only had time for half of the exercises (hence, why I watched the video – I knew I’d get more done in a short amount of time), but oooooh boy was I sweaty.
- Thursday 8/6 – 3.1 mile run, 33 minutes – This was an awesome run. I tried to run the first mile slow and then the 2nd one fast and I actually did it. My splits were 11:33, 10:09, 10:49. Yay for a mini speed workout. I also tested out my new shoes. I won’t really know if they’re good until I put a few more miles on them, but so far I like them!
- Friday 8/7 – 2.52 miles, 25:51 minutes – Hell, ya 10 minute miles! This was a gooooood run. Granted it’s a really good, flat route. But, hell, yeah! Now, it’s time for me to lay on a beach for a week – peace out!
- Saturday 8/8
- Sunday 8/9