Might be my least favorite bag, both for the bag itself and the contents, though I haven’t tried everything, yet. The bag is tacky, plastic-y, recycled-feeling material. The products seem cheap, too. Let’s take a look…
- HIKARI Lip Gloss in Salsa ($13) – Goes on more like lip stick. Comes off on EVERYTHING in stains, smudges and flakes.
- City Color HD Powder ($5.99) – I just finished my Make Up For Ever HD powder, and a $6 dupe is no comparison. This feels very grainy. Does seem to reduce oil, but doesn’t feel nice while doing it.
- doucce cosmetics Precision Eye Liner in 500 ($22) – Says it’s waterproof, but smudges super easily. It’s good if you’re intending to smudge it up into a smoky eye, but not great for a well defined line.
- LATHER Ultra Mild Face Wash ($19) – The smell is overkill – too much citrus, but it left my skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Volumizing Hair Dry Spray ($18) – No review for this, yet, as I don’t intend on blow drying my hair for 2 weeks, but it smells like a hair salon. Not a bad thing, just not natural.
Total value if full size is $78.
If you’re interested in receiving monthly beauty products from Ipsy, sign up HERE!