THE LAST FROM MY LASHSTASH BOX! Smashbox mascara’s price tag come in CHEAP at $20 – makes sense that it was the only full size one in the box. After a year or so of using sample size mascaras, this wand feels HUGE.
This mascara works well for separating and “multiplying” lashes, not so much on the volume. It doesn’t hold a curl very well, but it doesn’t rub off all underneath my eye, either.
In conclusion, it’s an OK mascara that I would necessarily buy, but I’m not mad I have a whole tube of it.
Here is, based on my previous reviews and my memory, my ranking from best to worst of every mascara in the 2014 Sephora Lash Stash!
- Lancome Hypnose ($27.50)
- Smoky Extravagant Mascara ($24)
- YSL Faux Baby Doll ($32)
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara ($20)
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara ($24)
- Clinique High Impact Mascara ($16.50)
- Josie Maran Argan Oil Mascara ($22)
- Sephora Outrageous Curl ($15)
- Buxom Lash ($19)
- Kat Von D Immortal Lash ($20)
- Urban Decay Perversion ($22)