So, 2 days before we finally got internet installed, I broke my laptop. Well, it turns on and will work for a bit, then a shit ton of stuff happens and it doesn’t work anymore. No, this wasn’t out of the blue. I dropped it at my draft. Oops. I just bought it a few years ago, but was only $350, so… maybe time for a new one? We’ll see. But that’s why Sunday Runday is getting posted on Monday.
- RUNNING: 3 days, 13.5 miles ✔ (I’m still calling this a checkmark even though I was supposed to run 4 times, because I listened to my body and did what I could without risking injury.)
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: 2 days X
- INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE GOALS: 0 Burpees, 0 Pull Ups, 0 Squats X
- WORK OUTS: 3 X
- Weight: 132.2 lbs (this is just water weight loss. I weighed myself at a weird time because the scale wasn’t unpacked on the regular day/time)
- Chest: 32″
- Waist: 31.5″
- Lower Waist: 33.5″
- Thigh: 21.5″
- Monday 8/24 – 3.5 miles, 39 minutes [10:57 pace] – I did run this one fast like I set out to. I was just very stiff from moving up 3 flights of stairs, so this time included stretching breaks and walking. I may need to take a day off, we’ll see.
- Tuesday 8/25 – PT – Hey, I finally did PT after 2 weeks! No wonder I hurt so much. I also can’t find a good place for my band for my hip exercises, since we got rid of the kitchen table. If I wrap it around dressers, desks, or beds, I just drag them when I pull my foot back. Harrumph.
- Wednesday 8/26 – 4.2 miles, 54 min [12:50 pace] – SO. MANY. HILLS. This was 6 minutes slower than my 4.2 last week (and ONLY 4 minutes faster than my 5 miles bahahaha). I think I need a day off of training. Otherwise, my hips will die.
- Thursday 8/27 – Took a day off from training, but I did PT and Foam Rolled instead. Yep, that’s right, 2 days of PT so far. I’m really killin it with the rehab. * sarcasm *
- Friday 8/28 – Should have done yoga. Slept in instead.
- Saturday 8/29 – 6 mile run, 1:10 min [11:33 pace] – I ran up all the hills. Go me! Even the last one. However, this pace should have 12 – 13 min/mile, while my 4 mile run should have been around 11. I’ll get good at this someday.
- Sunday 8/30 – I helped my friends move. That was workout enough.
Half marathon training – 19 Miles: 3 miles Monday, 5 Wednesday, 3 Thursday, 8 Saturday. **I may end up needed to revise my training to be 3 days per week. We’ll see how this week goes.
Strength Training: 1 Workout + Burpees + Pull Ups + Squats
3 PT + 1 Yoga + Foam Rolling