- RUNNING: 4 days, 20 miles ✔
- PHYSICAL THERAPY: 2 days X
- INDIVIDUAL EXERCISE GOALS: 0 Burpees X, 0 Pull Ups X, 0 Squats X
- WORK OUTS: 4 ✔
- Weight = 133 lbs
- Chest = 33″
- Waist = 31.5″
- Lower Waist = 34″
- Thighs = 21″
- **Obviously I’m not losing anything. Gotta improve what I’m eating!
- Monday 9/7 – 1 mile run, 11:17 + Yoga – I went to Yoga for Runners and it was very yoga-y. I roll in wearing running sneakers and promptly realized that I should have taken off my shoes the second I stepped through the door. I was there a little bit early and everybody is meditating or some shit. I just wanted to scroll through my phone, but I lied there instead waiting for the class to start. The class was fine. I didn’t feel as stretched as I thought, but I’m also stiffer than I thought. I’ll keep going through this training cycle just to prevent injury.
- ***Also, I know I was supposed to run 3 miles today. I didn’t. Obviously. It was Labor Day. So, I ran to the yoga class to make up for it. But that was only a mile away. Oops. Also, I won’t do that again. So sweaty. No one wants to stretch in front of a bunch of people with swamp ass.
- Tuesday 9/8 – PT – I finally found the right place to put my bands for my hip stretches. I put the band around my pull up bar and the pull up bar on the floor. The bar + door jam is strong enough to hold the band!
- Wednesday 9/9 – 5.4 miles, 57 min [10:26 pace] – Okay, so the mapped route is 5.2 miles and my GPS came in at 5.45. That does sound plausible given all the times I cross the street/run weird ways along the route…right? Or should I just re-log the run as 5.2? IDK!!!
- Thursday 9/10 – 3.5 miles, 35 min [10:00 pace] – HOLY SHIT was I sweaty. 2.5 of those miles were closer to a 9 min/mile pace, but one mile was mostly up hill and involved a lot of walking, averaging out at an 11 pace.
- Friday 9/11 – PT + Foam Rolling
- Saturday 9/12 – 10 miles, 2 hours 3 min [12:20 pace] – My hip is buggin, and the last few miles weren’t great, but overall this was a pretty decent run! Now I just have 3 more long ones before the race….UGH
- Sunday 9/13 – I was supposed to do PT….
The training plan calls for a TOUGH week this week. Anything over 3 miles before work is difficult. Both because of the amount of time it takes and because of how worn out I am after. Short runs leave me energized for the day. Longer ones definitely do not.
Half marathon training – 24 Miles: 4 miles Monday, 5 Wednesday, 4 Thursday, 11 Saturday.
Strength Training: Hip Strength Workout
3 PT + 1 Yoga + Foam Rolling