- Formula X Nailpolish in Ignite ($10.50) – I’m not really a red nails kinda girl, so this isn’t my color, but the formula is awesome. Here’s full coverage with one coat! And it didn’t chip til the 3rd day. For me, that’s pretty damn good, and I think it’ll do even better if I’m not too lazy to do a 2nd coat next time.
- NYX 3 Color Shadow Palette ($3) – This color trio was created specifically for Ipsy and it’s a really nice palette. A pale, metallic beige for highlighting, a warm, buildable copper, and a matte black that lines perfectly. I love it!
- treStique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Nantucket Nude ($28) – Like the nailpolish, it’s a good product (a little drying), but not my color. I’m not keen on having Kardashian lips that match my skin. If that’s your thing, this is great.
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Exfoliating Cleanser ($5) – This was extremely gritty. I wouldn’t use it more than once a week, and would not recommend it if anyone has sensitive skin, but it was a great exfoliator.
- Annabella Let’s Lash It Out by Juvias ($5.50) – Last time I tried falsies they ended up a few millimeters above by lash line, but I’ll give it a go. I have no idea when, so don’t hold your breath for a review.
Total value if full size is $52 — the cheapest bag by far. Did they real me in with the expensive stuff, only to bait and switch to drug store goods? It’s still a good deal, but only if you use the products. I liked all the stuff this month, though, so they’ve kept me on the hook.
If you’re interested in receiving monthly beauty products from Ipsy, sign up HERE!