Last week, I reported on the make up I bought from Sephora. Now, onto the rest of it!
- Bumble and Bumble Repair Blow Dry $14 – A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THEIR STRAIGHT BLOW DRY! Seriously. Smells better. Less sticky. Make my hair feel soft, healthy and malleable.
- FRESH Seaberry Exfoliating Soap $16.50 – Somehow soap was the most expensive item in this purchase? It smells nice. It’s soap. How special can soap get? I don’t know why I felt the need to buy it – I just wanted to treat myself on my birthday to something I’d usually never spend money on, I guess.
- Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer FREE SAMPLE ($22)- Floral scent and much heavier than most of my moisturizers. Maybe I’d use at night on a ski trip, but not for everyday.
- Belif The True Queen Aqua Bomb FREE SAMPLE ($38) – Another moisturizer, but this one is more of a gel. It’s cooling and refreshing and it soaks in quickly. I really like it.
- Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser FREE SAMPLE ($28) – Good sample design — it snaps in half and lets out a little bit at a time through the crease, which is good because it’s VERY liquidy. Since it’s the consistency of water AND doesn’t foam at all, it’s hard to tell if I got enough on my hands. Meh. Face feels clean.
The Bumble & Bumble hair stuff was a necessary commodity – nothing special and the soap was only to bring my purchase up to $50 so I could have free shipping (even though I would have spent less, shipping included, if I hadn’t gotten it – but who doesn’t love a fancy soap). So, I guess the makeup items were the stars, but these were fun, too. I love free samples!