- I think I need to buy some sort of running light, since it’s so fucking dark outside. Runner’s World has this list of 9 Items to Light Up Your Run, but most are expensive (the AthLights weren’t bad). I’m toying around with the idea of a clip on strobe light or arm bands (or more likely, just wearing reflective clothes until it’s light out early). Can’t wait til Daylight Savings ends this Sunday (I had to look that up to say it correctly). BUT that means it will get dark at like 4:30PM. There’s no winning unless you’re unemployed and independently wealthy.
- I bought Campbell’s Baked Potato Soup with Applewood Smoked Bacon microwavable soup this week and was really pumped about it because it sounds delicious. It even tasted delicious, but I couldn’t bring myself to eat much because there was so much oil in it it was pooling around the top and totally grossed me out:
- Speaking of food, I’ve been eating like crap this week. One day it was M&M’s and chips from the vending machine. Another day, a whole box of chocolate covered shortbread. At home, Ben & Jerry’s cookie butter core. In the morning, a bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant. Another morning, this monster of an apple fritter from a local donut shop (yes, it was better than 7-11’s, though I still like theirs):
I’ve got to get better!
- Apparently getting a new phone that actually works means that I use waaayyyy more data than I used to. I just got a notice that I’m at 75% of my monthly data and it doesn’t reset until November 7th. Oops. While my data is technically unlimited, they reduce the speed when I hit the cap. Hopefully, it was just getting the new phone set up and won’t be a common problem.
- Speaking of the new phone, are you enjoying all this pictures??? I’m still figuring out how to take pictures easily with it (I really like cameras with buttons that are substantial to hold…I’m old school, sue me), but I find myself taking pictures way more often since the phone actually takes decent ones! Like when the sky looked cool the other day…