Remember that $10 palette I bought from Sephora? It’s awesome! Here’s a step by step casual look for it. First starting with my “base face” of foundation, concealer, powder, eyebrows, and blush.
- Apply Chantilly Lace, the light white metallic highlighter in the upper left corner, under brows and in corner of eyelid.
- Toasted Almond goes on the eyelid. It’s a metallic taupe that’s becoming one of my favorite all over eyeshadows.
- Cover crease and outer corner with the light/medium brown, Marron Glacé.
- Line with black eyeliner and reinforce the line with the inky black shadow, Midnight Swim (which I do wish were a little more dense of a color).
- Curl and mascara lashes and you’re done!