- Day 14 – 22 of the November Core Challenge ✔
- 1 PT sessions X
- Monday 11/16 – Days 14 & 15 of November Core Challenge – Umm, Day 15 is a 2 minute plank. At first I was like, that’s it? Then I started doing it and it ended up being 2 1-minute planks. Have I mentioned I hate planks?
- Tuesday 11/17 – Day 16 – This is definitely getting harder. Today was 40-each of high knees, russian twists, and bicycle crunches. My knees pop on each bicycle crunch which make those extra unpleasant.
- Wednesday 11/18 – Day 17 & 18* + PT – Hey, whaddya know, another 2 minute plank. I made it to 1:10 before dropping to my knees, but I didn’t actually take a break, so that’s something?
- Friday 11/20 – Day 19 + 20 – Well these are getting harder.
- Sunday 11/22 – Day 21 + 22 – Still on track! And I can actually see some abs when I flex really hard. lol
- *Rest Day
- Keep up with the Core Challenge! Days 23 – 29
- Physical Therapy twice
- Run again! 10 miles total on the week (preferably 5 of them Thanksgiving morning to combat the impending slaughter on my diet)