TL:DR = I made all my exercise goals this week, but lifestyle ones are still a little behind.
- Run twice ✔
- Do PT twice ✔
- Workout twice ✔
- Track calories for 5 days ✔
- Average = 1777 calories per day. Still nowhere close to the 1350 target, but less than last week’s average of 1814, so that’s some improvement.
- No alcohol during the week (M-F) X
- FH left for a weekend of ice fishing with the boys on Thursday, leaving me home alone Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. What else am I supposed to do home alone, if not drink wine and watch Bravo? I made it Monday through Wednesday with no drinks. And Sunday. There’s no football on to drink to! So, 4 out of 5 days, even if they weren’t the correct 5 days….not terrible?
- Weight = 137 lbs
- Waist = 35 inches
- I gained a pound, but not an inch. Maybe a pound of muscle? Haha
- Monday 1/25 – PT
- Tuesday 1/26 – Bodyweight Workout Finisher – As you can read, this was billed as a finisher workout to do after a run. I did it standalone, so I did do all 5 rounds. On the planks, I started my first round with 1:15 minute plank, then did each round 15 seconds less. That totals 3 minutes 45 seconds of planking and I didn’t crap out on one of them!
- Wednesday 1/27 – 3.4 mile run [10:53 min/mile pace] – Hey! My pace finally broke 11. I did focus on not taking my first walk break for awhile past when I normally would. I have a few niggly pains (knee cap, hip, calf) that suggest my running form sucks, so I should focus on stretching those out and figuring out which shoes work best.
- Thursday 1/28 – 2.85 mile run [11:15 pace] – Back to back running days are killer. That is all.
- Sunday 1/31 – Core Fusion Cardio at Exhale Spa + PT – This class left me dripping sweat within the first 15 minutes. Do I just sweat a lot? Am I really that out of shape? These classes are HARD.
This turned into a very long post. I might break it up next week with one post about exercise and the other post about other goals.
- Run twice, total 6.5 miles
- PT twice
- Workout twice — I’ve got my last 2 classes at Exhale scheduled: Yoga and Boot Camp. Should be good.
- Average 1350 calories per day over 5 days
- Go to bed by 9pm two nights this week — This one might be the hardest of all.