- Run twice ✔
- Do PT twice ✔
- Workout twice X
- Track calories for 4 days ✔
- I logged my food Monday through Thursday. I’m supposed to average 1350 calories per day. I actually averaged 1814 calories per day. No wonder why I’m fucking gaining weight. When I’m paying attention to what I’m eating, I’m almost 500 calories over. How many do I consume when I’m not paying attention?!
- My snacks averaged 240 calories per day, which brings me below 1600. Then if I cut out alcohol…
- Weight = 136 lbs
- Well, last week’s 3 pound weight gain was a fluke. Now, I’m back down to where I started the year.
- Waist = 35 inches
- Monday 1/18 – PT
- Tuesday 1/19 – Core Fusion Barre – Umm, I don’t think Barre is for me. It was ridiculously difficult. I hate the focus on one tiny movement and muscle for so long. I like more dynamic movements that hit a bunch of things. That and my hips were killing me.
- Wednesday 1/20 – 3.34 mile Run [11:26 min/mile] – The great thing about running when it’s below freezing is that it doesn’t matter how far or how fast, you feel like a fucking badass just for being outside.
- Thursday 1/21 – 2.87 mile run [12:21 min/mi pace] – Struggle city. I haven’t done 2 days in a row since September 9th and 10th! I’ve also run more this week than I did the entire month of November or December. So struggle is to be expected?
- Friday 1/22 – PT
Started off the week so strong, and then really tapered off. This upcoming week, I have a class at Exhale scheduled for Sunday, so that will avoid the taper. Except this morning, I’m still recovering from the weekend, so it may be a bit of a reverse taper. Goals for the upcoming week are:
- Run twice
- PT twice
- Workout twice
- Track calories 5 days
- No alcohol during the week (M – F)