- I found the band, The Pretty Reckless, on Amazon Prime stations and I’m obsessed. It’s modern classic rock (hah, that barely makes sense). Also, the lead singer is Jenny Humphrey’s from Gossip Girl. Honestly, I never would have believed that this deep voice could come out of her, but it’s awesome. I bought $25 worth of digital music from them so that I could put it on my mp3 player to run with.
- I’ve been reading a lot lately. Once I got over that Anna Karenina hump, I’ve read The Circle and The Glass Castle. Now, I’ve just started Mindy Kaling’s Why Not Me. I really want to reread all of
the Harry Potter books. They were some of my favorite. So much so that I’ve never seen the movies because I know it all looks different than what I picture in my head and I like my imagination’s version better. I technically own the hardcover set, but it resides at my mom’s house in Texas, so shipping and/or traveling with them all would be a pain in the ass. I think I’m going to download to my Kindle but it looks like EACH book costs $9! Ugh, we’ll see.
- I realized the other day that I wear 2 bras. Out of 18 in my drawer. I wear one black one and one beige one.
Occasionally, I wear a patterned one or the big black one (hahahahahaha) with lots of padding, but for the most part, it’s really just two. So, I decided I should donate some of the decent ones that don’t fit me right and buy more like the black and tan ones I wear (both Maidenform). Lo and behold, Maidenform was on Amazon’s deal of the day this week!
- Speaking of donating bras, I found this organization to donate to: Free the Girls. It’s a non-profit that helps victims of human trafficking. You fill out an online form and either ship them or drop off your donation. They have 2 drop off locations in MA and one of them is pretty convenient, so I did that.
- FH does not like Indian food. FH is gone this weekend. Thus, I bought enough Indian food to feed a family.
Now I have to plan on what I’m doing next weekend when he’s gone again!