- Umm, I just found out last week that they are making new Gilmore Girls!!!!!!!!! Thank god for Netflix! I watched this show from the first episode to the last, and watched reruns which were on at 5pm throughout college. Lorelai Gilmore is my spirit animal.
- As I’ve been logging calories eaten and calories burned, I realized I should get a heartrate monitor for at home workouts. But, I’m cheap, and I found this blog for Jillian Michaels videos, at least: http://www.workingouteatingin.com/calories-burned/.
- I’ve been on a groupon kick lately, and I bought for Best Tours in Boston. After much deliberation between the Drunk History tour and the Chocolate tour, we decided on the Chocolate Tour because we love chocolate, it’s more Valentine’s Day-y, and we want to get hammered at night, so we don’t want to start that early. Aside from the fact that it’s going to be -30 degrees Fahrenheit for our walking tour, I’m pretty pumped about it.
- In line with my latest groupon obsession, I started talking about laser hair removal last week. The next day I bought 2 groupons – one for my underarms and one for my bikini line. This week, I had my first of 6 appointments. A. HOLY HELL IT HURTS!!! It looks and feels (I imagine) like being struck by lightning. B. The lady doing it obsessed with brazilians (so not what I ordered) and her definition of bikini line is much more generous than my own. Hopefully, the hair grows back in enough to wear I can have her expand the outline next time. I just like to look like a grown woman down there.
- Speaking of laser hair removal, we’ve been making a little bit of progress with honeymoon planning. We decided to do 2 honeymoons, so that neither one of comprises and each gets exactly what we want!His part will be a relaxing, tropical beach vacation right after the wedding. My part will be a trip to Belgium and Amsterdam about a month later, complete with beer tastings, chocolate tours, waffles, and castles!