- Run 7 miles ✓
- PT twice X
- Workout twice ✓
- Track calories every day ✓
- Achieve 1350 on TWO days ✓ – Wednesday (1211) and Thursday (1340) motherfuckers!
- Overall average is 1690 over 6 days. Since I usually write this post on Sunday, and it’s a lazy (and usually low cal day), I’m going to not track calories on Sundays. There were a lot of cookies and candy this week, though.
- Weight = 137 lbs – progress, slowly, but surely
- Waist = 34.5 inches
- Monday 2/8 – At Home Cardio Workout + PT – I was supposed to go to a class tonight at a new gym (new Groupon), but there was a snowstorm, so I did an at home workout while I watched the Bachelor.
- Wednesday 2/10 – Jillian Michael’s Shred It With Weights – Man, the weather is really cramping my running style. I’m gonna try again tomorrow, but in the meantime, back to the trusty Jillian for a very sweaty workout.
- Thursday 2/11 – 4 mile run [12:01 pace] – Jillian Michael’s video killed my glutes and hamstrings. That is quite apparent in this pace.
- Friday 2/12 – 3.3 mile run [11:31 pace] – It was so fucking cold this day. My legs felt frozen and stiff as a board. I also think I didn’t wear the right layers, because they were limited my range of motion. Remember when I boasted about running in -1 degrees (real feel)? Well, how about -11 degrees, bitches! Ugh I never want to do that again.
I’m having a lot of knee pain recently, no doubt from hills and increased mileage. Still going to try for 2 runs this week, but only ~2 miles each, and in my motion control sneakers.
- 2 days at 1350 calories or under
- 1 day ankle tendinities PT
- 1 day knee pain PT
- 2 days working out