- 2 days running X — Obviously rehabbing my knee is more important than running
- 2 days at 1350 calories or under X
- AND I averaged 1800 calories per day, though I was more consistent. I only had one ridiculous day (2625 calories!), but it was because we had to meet a DJ near The Gingerbread Construction Company, which has the BEST muffins in the world.
- 1 day ankle PT X
- 1 day knee pain PT ✓
- 2 days working out ✓
- Weight = 138 lbs
- Waist = 35 inches
- Tuesday 2/16 – Arm workout 2×15 – Ok…on shoulders I barely did one set. That shit is hard. And I didn’t do the one in push up position, because…well, ya know…my knee.
- Wednesday 2/17 – 15 minute abs approx. 1/2 of the set – While my sprained ankle allowed me to do most of these last year, my knee only allows about half.
- Thursday 2/18 – PT for my knees – I think that took longer than my workouts! The hamstring stretch, calf stretch, and side leg raises felt the most useful, so they’re probably something I should continue once this feels better.
- Friday 2/19 – PT for my knees – The knee is feeling much better, so I want to continue working on it.
- Sunday 2/21 – 3 mile walk – This doesn’t quite count as exercise, but we left our car at a friend’s house last night and opted to Uber home. Instead of taking the bus to go pick it up, I decided to walk the 3 miles. My knee is feeling much better, but going down stairs still hurts.
- 2 arm workouts
- 1 ab workout
- 2 days PT for knees
- 2 days PT for ankles
- 1 run, if my knee feels 100% at the end of the week
- 4 days 1350 calories – No joke. I’m buckling down this week.