- 2 arm workouts ✓
- 1 ab workout ✓
- 2 days PT for knees ✓
- 2 days PT for ankles X
- 1 run, if my knee feels 100% at the end of the week ✓
- 4 days 1350 calories – No joke. I’m buckling down this week. X
- I met my goal for 1 day, and was within 100 calories 3 other days. My average calories per day was 1624, which has been my lowest average! Progress?
- Weight = 137 lbs
- Waist = 34.5 inches
- Monday 2/22 – Arm workout (1 set of 15) + PT for Knees – 2 things in one day…booyah! Also, my knee does not hurt walking and I can make it down one flight of stairs with no pain. Once I can get down 2 flights pain free, it’s off to the races for me (or, realistically, a 2 mile run, but yeah).
- Wednesday 2/24 – PT for Knees & Ankles
- Friday 2/26 – Arm Workout (1 set of 15) + 15 minute abs (2 sets of 9 of these) – I was late for work, but it was worth it? That’s what happen when I’ve already taken 2 rest days by Friday – gotta double up the workouts.
- Saturday 2/27 – 2.3 mile run [17:40 pace] – I tried to run with the dog again. She would only run for a block at a time, hence the pace. But that was probably a good start given how my knee has been bothering me.
- 1 gym class
- 2 ab workout
- 2 days PT for knees
- 2 days PT for ankles
- 2 runs
- 4 days 1350 calories – Gotta keep it up!