- Total Distance = 13.96 miles [January 20.29 miles]
- Average Daily Steps = 9254 [January = 9508]
- Weight = 137 lbs [January = 137]
- Waist = 34.5 inches [January = 35]
- Get eating under control – I don’t know that this is accomplished, but I’ve definitely made a lot of progress. I’ve been tracking my calories consistently and even achieved calorie goals on a handful of days. There’s a lot more work to do, but I’m on the right path.
- Work out and run consistently – Same idea as the above, I’m working on it. I did injure my knee this month, which took away from my distance and the types of workouts I do, but I’ve kept at it.
I feel more determined than ever to lose weight. In February, I started out barely tracking my calories and averaging 1977/day when I did to tracking them every day and averaging 1624/day. That’s still a far cry from 1350. Eating the right amount of calories is incredibly hard for me. I love food! More importantly, I love indulging in food [and drink]! My determination is helping to make those indulgences less frequent and less indulging.
Overall, March should be a good month. I do have a vacation in there that I already know won’t go over well. I’ll be spending 3 and a half days at a ski house with ~15 people. I know I’m 29, but this is like our spring break – 24 hours a day of drunk. Some may call it alcoholic, I call it fucking wonderful. Wonderful, and high calorie. When you start drinking at 10AM, it’s quite easy to drink your day’s worth of calories before dinner. But, I digress. That’s only 3.5 days. I have 27.5 other days to make up for it, and I will.
- Continue tracking calories daily and limit myself to 1350 per day [at least beating that 1624/day average!]
- Run and work out consistently. Specifically, start using my class Groupon at Assembly Sports Club.
- Goal weight for end of March = 134 lbs