- 1 gym class X
- Yup, I still haven’t used my groupon. I need to go after work, because once I pack a bag for the gym, I can’t skip out on it.
- 2 ab workouts ✓
- 2 days PT for knees ✓
- 2 days PT for ankles ✓
- 2 runs X
- 4 days 1350 calories X
- I actually didn’t hit 1350 any day, but I did bring my average daily calories down to 1616 calories per day which is my new lowest average!
- Weight = 138 lbs
- Man, I really felt like I lost weight this week. Maybe I did, and then just too much beer on Saturday.
- Waist = 34.5 inches
- Monday 2/29 – PT for my Knees & Ankles
- Tuesday 3/1 – 2.8 mile run [11:11 pace] – Much better than my 17 min/mile last week, stupid dog. My knee gave me some pain about halfway through, so I’ll dial it back and run less than 2 miles next time.
- Wednesday 3/2 – Knee PT
- Thursday 3/3 – Lower Back & Love Handle Workout – I chose Swimmers, Superman, Bird Dog, Around the World Obliques, and Straight Leg Deadlift. And Reba decided to distract be in between sets. This is the kind of work out that feels easy, but hurts the next day because it’s working muscles that are so often neglected.
- Friday 3/4 – Ankle PT
- Saturday 3/5 – 15 Minute Abs – Since my knee is better, I had to do all the exercises this time. Including plank reach throughs…ugh!
When I was discussing my monthly goals, I mentioned that I have a mini-vacation this month. We’re going skiing with a bunch of friends and we’ll be gone 3 days (Thursday night through Sunday). Now, I know there are things I could do – easy hotel workouts, at home workouts, no equipment, body weight only, blah blah blah. BUT, I am a firm believer of being on vacation. Yeah, if I have the time and inclination, I’ll do something, but I already know that, besides skiing, I won’t have the inclination to do anything buy drink, play cards, and hang out. That leaves me with 4 workdays to exercise and eat right. So, I made my goals with that in mind.
- 1 day of skiing
- 1 workout
- 1 days PT for knees
- 1 days PT for ankles
- 1 run