Hey! I met all my goals this week! That’s only because I purposefully made them light because I was on vacation. Besides skiing, the only thing I accomplished this weekend drinking 3 nights in a row.
- 1 day of skiing ✓
- 1 workout ✓
- 1 days PT for knees ✓
- 1 days PT for ankles ✓
- 1 run ✓
- Weight = 138 lbs
- Waist = 34.5 inches
- Monday 3/7 – PT for knees and ankles – Knock em both out in one day. Easy to find the time when I have 2 hours of Bachelor Women Tell All to watch.
- Tuesday 3/8 – 1.5 mile run [9:39 pace] – Yes, my shortest run in awhile (I was short on time), but my fastest in what feels like forever. My split was 8:59! I haven’t hit a sub 10 min/mile since July 2015 and I haven’t hit sub 9 since July 2014. Going back through all of that (thank you, MapMyRun!) reminded me that this time last year I wasn’t able to run at all, and I’m so thankful I can, now.
- Thursday 3/10 – 2.26 mile run [10:35 pace] – Ok, so I was supposed to do another workout, but I’m counting this run as my 2nd work out. And it was another fast one!
- Friday 3/11 – Ski – I only did 2 runs at Sugarloaf. The conditions were pretty bad, and I’m not a great skiier to being with
- PT for knees and ankles
- Yoga class at Assembly Sports Club
- 2 runs
- Track calories daily (Goal = 1350 per day)