Since this ipsy subscription was a Christmas gift (AKA not something I’m spending my own money on) I was a little more cavalier with the questionnaire, which is resulting in some more interesting products. Definitely not stuff I’d use every day, but stuff I’m excited to try!
- Bag – For once, in a long time, the bag is actually cute!
- eSalon Perfect Ending Leave In Conditioner ($15) – This smells really good and leaves my hair soft and not greasy. I think I like the cream formula better than the spray in one I got last month.
- Pixi by Petra Blush Duo ($18) – A little too much gold, not enough rose.
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Hot Pink ($7) – Holy shit, this is HOT PINK. It’s really fucking pink. Like matte, glow-in-the-dark paint. It stays on your lips AND comes off on everything else. It is fun, though!
- Essence Make Me Brow ($3) – While the teeny tiny mascara applicator is cute, and much easier than the clear mascara I usually use, colored eye brow gel isn’t enough to replace filling in my eyebrows, so it’s kinda pointless.
- Eyeshadow brush – This is the perfect shape and size. It’s small enough to highlight and shadow the crease, and picks up enough product to apply base color. I love it!