I saw this survey on Hungry Runner Girl, and since I’ve been slacking over here on Quitters Never Win (slacking on the blog only because I’ve been killing it at life), I thought it would be good post fodder.
Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
- Seattle, Washington, USA – FH thinks there is NO reason to visit Seattle, but it looks so cute with lots of craft beer, good coffee, and farm to table restaurants.
- Belgium – Hello, 2nd honeymoon!
- Scotland – Home of my ancestors (Frazer clan)
- Amsterdam – party city, bitch
- Chicago, Illinois, USA – just because it seems like a fun city with a lot of pride
Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Coffee w/Splenda and milk or cream – literally, not a day goes by that I don’t eat coffee
- Oatmeal – most mornings
- Scones/muffins – the other mornings
- Cheese – on top of everything
- Crackers/chips – carbs, carbs, carbs, carbs (sung to the tune of Shots!)
Five TV Series I Can Watch On Repeat
There aren’t many shows I actually watch on repeat. For that they usually have to be short comedies, which isn’t even the majority of shows I watch. Huh.
- Modern Family
- Gilmore Girls
- The Office
- Parks & Recreation
Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day
- Cover Girl Clear Mascara as eyebrow gel
- Tweezerman Eye Lash Curler – seriously, if you don’t have this eye lash curler, you may as well skip the step altogether
- Mascara – I pretty much do not leave the house without mascara. What kind of mascara? Well, I’ve tried hundreds.
- Foundation – just under my eyes – currently, Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet
- Highlighter – under my brows when I’m doing full eye make up, or across the whole lid when I’m not, just to give a lighter background to my well curled, dark eyelashes
Five Running Quotes I LOVE