- PT for knees and ankles ✓
- Yoga class at Assembly Sports Club X
- BUT, I did yoga at home on Sunday.
- 2 runs ✓
- 4 runs, 8.88 miles
- Track calories daily (Goal = 1350 per day) ✓
- I tracked them every day and my daily average was 1550! New low! If I remove Friday when I drank a lot, my average would be 1458, so…I should probably drink less? haha
- Weight = 136 lbs – Finally some progress! On Sunday I was actually 134 lbs, but I knew I was dehydrated, so I’m going with the Monday morning measurement.
- Waist = 34 inches
- Monday 3/14 – PT for knees and ankles – I need to stretch and dig out the foam roller again. After running last week and then skiing, my calves feel like rocks.
- Tuesday 3/15 – 1.5 mile run [9:24 pace] – I was supposed to go to yoga tonight, but FH’s bike broke and I had to go pick him up. Instead of giving up on the day, I suited up when we got back and did a quick run around the block before dinner. Really quick. Even quicker than the last time I did it!
- Wednesday 3/16 – Stretch & Foam Roll
- Thursday 3/17 – 3.1 mile run [10:34 pace] – My longest run in awhile. Foot hurts. Hip hurts. To be expected.
- Saturday 3/19 – 2.77 mile run [11:41 pace] – I ate A TON on Friday (more like drank a ton) and my calorie intake is not looking good, so I decided to go for a run to help with the hangover and mitigate going out later. It was struggle city.
- Sunday 3/20 – 1.5 mile run [10:56 pace] and Yoga for Hips, Hamstrings, and Back
- Yoga at Assembly Sports Club (I’m putting this on here until I finally get my act together and go)
- Run 3 times
- Make a ‘deck of cards’ workout (where you write different exercises on each card and the number indicates how many you have to do)
- Foam roll and PT (after a week with 4 days of running, even though not very far, everything hurts)
- Track calories daily (Goal = 1350 per day)