A. You can never have enough! I * only * have 6.
- Graze: $11.99 for 1 box of 8 snacks each month. And they are seriously all SO DELICIOUS! Here’s my reward code, if you want to sign up! DLLP3WF5P
- Stitchfix: $20 styling fee for 5 items every quarter. Styling fee goes towards purchase of any items. So, it’s really free. I reviewed my first fix here. That necklace has entered the daily rotation, I love it so much.
- Blue Apron: $70 for 3 meals to feed 2 people each. This is a weekly service, but I only get it once every few months. Reviews here and here. Comment with an email address and I’ll send you free meals through the website.
- Ipsy: $10 per month for 5 or so sample beauty products chosen based on your wants and needs. High/Low mix of brands, sometimes erring on the side of low. Reviewed in half of my Makeup Mondays.
- PLAY! by Sephora: $10 per month for 5 or so deluxe samples from Sephora. Good mix of brands; quality products. Just started this one, and loved the first box.
- Barkbox: $19 per month for 12 months for themed dog treats and toys. If you have a dog and you buy them toys and treats, this is awesome. Each box is enough for 2 dogs. We actually save all the new toys until we’re traveling, so she gets something special in the car.