This happens every few months or so. I drop a couple hundred dollars on things I don’t need. $50 of those dollars went to Sephora because they had a 5 free samples promo. I’ve already tried all of the free samples, so those reviews are below, but first here’s what I actually spent money on.
- Too Faced Sugar Pop Eye Palette ($36) – I have way too many neutral eyeshadow palettes and this looked like a good antidote. Plus, it comes with a “glamour guide tutorial.”
- Nails Inc. in London Court ($14) – Too much to spend on a nailpolish? Absolutely. Exactly enough to bring me up to free shipping? You betcha! It’s the perfect, opaque, pale pink/white color.
- |★★★★☆| Caudalie Premiere Cru the Eye Cream ($99) – Eye cream. Good. Nothing worth $99 though.
- |★★★☆☆| Clinique Cleanser, Exfoliant, and Lotion ($26) – Very mild 3 piece cleansing routine. Mild, but drying. I needed the lotion by the end.
- |★★★☆☆| bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumizing Mascara ($19) – Somehow, something called both bare minerals AND domination seems a little at odds. Lengthening, but not thickening.
- |★★★★★| Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask ($26) – LOVE THIS! A mask that’s also a lipstick. I’m wearing the Champagne color below and it’s gorgeous.
- |★★☆☆☆| Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation ($39) – Extremely liquidy, very sheer coverage. Not my color or my cup of tea. Though I will admit, non-matte foundations photograph better as evidenced below.
I’ll review my purchases soon. As well as the Sephora PLAY! box I just got, which I forgot I was getting, and probably rendered this shopping spree unnecessary…oops.