- Run 3 times ✓
- Total mileage = 10.2 miles
- Meet with Running Coach on Sunday ✓
- Do PT twice, including hip strength ✓
- Yoga once X
- Average Calories = 1546 – My best average, yet. I made sure to run on the days I knew I was eating a lot of calories. The only day I really messed up was Saturday. No workout + brunch + drinks + pizza = a whole lotta calories.
- Weight = 135 lbs
- Waist = 34.5 inches
- Monday 3/28 – Deck of Cards Workout – I got through 24 cards in 30 minutes:
- Arms: 11 push ups, 17 dips, 2 pull ups
- Abs: 3 burpees, 22 sit ups, 20 oblique sit ups, 38 russian twists, 13 spider planks
- Legs/Butt: 12 lunges, 11 lateral lunges, 13 goblet squats, 10 squats, 20 fire hydrants, 17 donkey kicks
- Tuesday 3/29 – PT
- Wednesday 3/30 – 2.7 mile run [10:15 pace] – Blister is mostly healed, and protected in a fancy Nexcare blister bandage (works amazingly well). Lessons learned: Moisturize my feet, buy new socks, donate stupid shoes.
- Thursday 3/31 – 3.2 mile run [10:25 pace] – Ooof my legs were sore, and my splits were all over the place (as opposed to yesterday, when they were constant!). At the beginning of this run I thought, “There’s no way I can do this again, tomorrow!” but now that I’m done, of course I can! Plus, it’s finally warm enough to wear capris!!
- Friday 4/1 – PT and 4.2 mile run [11.42 pace] – I was supposed to run today, but it was pouring out when I woke up…so…yeah…I’m a baby. …BUT, then I ran after work!
- Sunday 4/3 – Running Coach
- Run 3x
- Workout 2x
- PT 2x
- Avg 1500 calories/day