The March box came LATE…3/24. But it’s as good as the first one.
- |★★★★☆| Kat Von D Tattoo Liner ($19) – Very thin paint brush. Easy to apply. Stays on all day. I’m not talented enough to do a true cat eye, but if I was every going to attempt it, it would be with this eyeliner.
- |★★★★★| Sephora Airbrush Sponge ($12) – I’ve tried one of these before and hated it because I had no idea you were supposed to wet it first. Now that I’ve used it properly, I love it, even though it looks like a butt plug.
- |★★☆☆☆| Maison Martin Margiela ‘Replica’ Beach Walk ($125) – It does smell sort of beachy, but still heavily perfume-y. No go.
- |★☆☆☆☆| Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($65) – I’m really not sure what to make of this. What is it? Sunscreen? Primer? BB/CC cream? I’m guessing all of the above, but really it just feels like an extra layer of goop on my face.
- |★★★★☆| Smashbox Photofinish Primer Oil ($42) – I’ve reviewed their regular primer here. While I’m not usually a fan of oil products, with the dry skin of winter, this is awesome.
- |★★★★☆| Fresh Soy Face Cleanser ($38) – Another product I’ve tried before. Nice, fresh smelling, gentle cleanser.
Another box of good quality, universally satisfying products. WTG Sephora!