- Run 3x ✓
- Total mileage = 10.1 miles
- Workout 2x ✓
- PT 2x ✓
- Avg 1500 calories/day X — My average was 1600 calories, more than it’s been in weeks. I don’t know what happened (perhaps, my period? lol).
- Weight = 137 lbs 😦
- Waist = 34.5 inches
- Monday 4/4 – 29 Deck of Cards – 3×30 second planks, 13 Spider Planks, 26 Russian Twists, 36 sit ups, 23 Lateral Lunges, 32 Squats, 26 Fire Hydrants, 17 Donkey Kicks, 20 Lunges, 17 Tricep Dips, 6 Push Ups, 5 Pull Ups, 5 Burpees
- Tuesday 4/5 – 3.2 mile run [11:45 pace] and PT – This was a VERY sore, cold, icy run that I made myself do because I ate 3 chocolate chip cookies at work. But then I proceeded to follow the run with pancakes w/butter and syrup.
- Wednesday 4/6 – Yoga on a Roll – There were some good stretches in here, don’t get me wrong, but the roller part was kind of pointless. My foam roller also isn’t long enough to do a lot of the sequences.
- Thursday 4/7 – 2.75 Fartlek run [10:50 pace] – Since I’m not really going to a track to workout, fartlek runs are the only way to incorporate the sprints that I did with the running coach. Let me tell you, they were way easier on the track!
- Friday 4/8 – PT
- Saturday 4/9 – 4.2 mile Run [11:01 pace] – There was so. much. walking. I have a mildly sharp pain in my thigh, so I think I need a few days off. Next week will be light on running.
- Sunday 4/10 – Back in Action Yoga – This was a quickie…less than 15 minutes.
- Run 2x
- Workout 3x
- PT 2x
- Avg 1450 calories/day
I have bookmarked so many at home workouts that I never do. In addition to doing 6 Week 6 Pack by Jillian Michaels, I want to start working my way through those and actually utilizing them.