- Run 3x per week ✓
- Total Mileage = 6.17 miles
- Workout 2x per week X
- 6 Week 6 Pack ✓
- Arms and back workout OR a full body workout X
- 1 hour of Yoga X
- PT 3 times X
- Avg 1400 calories/day X — My average was 1505 and that excluded 1 Fuck It day and included one day that I thought I did really well, but it turns out Apple Crisp at a restaurant = 1400 calories. Whoops.
- Weight = 134 lbs <–I think that’s the first time I’ve seen that number!
This week started a 5K Summer Series that I decided to sign up for with some friends. Proceeds support cancer charities and a different brewery sponsors each race. Runners get 2 drink tickets afterwards. There are 7 races throughout the summer and early fall, all Thursdays after work. This was actually my first 5K race, and it was awesome!
- Monday 5/2 – 6 Week 6 Pack + PT – This workout really kills me.
- Tuesday 5/3 – 2 mile run [9:48 pace] – This was a good, short run.
- Thursday 5/5 – 3.1 mile run [9:02 pace] – Running with faster friends makes you fast. This is the fastest I’ve ever run 3 miles by like 5 minutes. I finally broke 30 minute 5k! I think I’m just terrible at knowing my pace and even trying to run fast.
- Saturday 5/7 – 1 mile run [10:30 pace]
We’ll try this again…
- Run 3x per week
- Workout 2x per week
- 6 Week 6 Pack
- Arms and back workout OR a full body workout
- 1 hour of Yoga
- PT 3 times
- Average 1350 calories/day