- Run 3x per week ✓
- Total Mileage = 6.94 miles
- Workout 2x per week X
- 6 Week 6 Pack X
- Arms and back workout OR a full body workout ✓
- 1 hour of Yoga ✓
- PT 3 times ✓
- First time in awhile that I’ve done all my PT!
- Avg 1350 calories/day <— SO CLOSE! My average was 1385 per day.
- Weight = 136 lbs
- I think, maybe, no more Fuck It Days 😦 They are effective in getting me to eat healthier the other 6 days of the week, but I literally gained 2 pounds in a day this week. I ate s’mores for lunch and beer and mac and cheese for dinner. Maybe, Fuck It meals?
- Monday 5/9 – PT
- Tuesday 5/10 – 1.86 mile run [10:01 pace] – This was supposed to be a nice, short recovery run, but my legs are still screaming from the 5K last week.
- Wednesday 5/11 – 30 minutes of Yoga for Athletes + PT – I don’t know why I ever bookmarked this video. It’s so boring, and doesn’t stretch what I need. Blech.
- Thursday 5/12 – 2 mile run [10:26 pace] – Everything is still a struggle. Can’t wait for 3 miles on Saturday.
- Friday 5/13 – 2×15 Arm Workout – One workout and my arms look bomb.
- Saturday 5/14 – 3 mile run [11:34 pace] – And that’s how slow I run when I don’t have friends to follow. I need to get better at pacing myself, because this felt like I was going fast.
- Sunday 5/15 – Yoga + PT
Same as this week, but my “long” run will be 4 miles.
- Run 3x per week
- Workout 2x per week
- 6 Week 6 Pack
- Arms and back workout OR a full body workout
- 1 hour of Yoga
- PT 3 times
- Average 1350 calories/day