Super cute bag! It’s designed like an envelope. I love it! Now, I just have to find something to put in it.
- |★★★★☆| Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow Trio ($8) – Pretty, neutral metallics [pictured below], though I wish I got more matte eyeshadows. Everything shimmers.
- |★★☆☆☆| Hanalei Lip Treatment ($25) – It’s really just a short-lived lip gloss.
- |★★★★☆| Smashbox X Rated Mascara ($22) – Not volumizing, but it does lengthen and separate for nice, feathery, natural lashes [pictured below].
- |★★★★★| Very Mona Eye Smudger Brush (~$10) – This is a great brush for adding a dark eyeshadow in the crease. It’s small enough to get that level of precision, but not so dense that you end up with a thick line.
- |☆☆☆☆☆| Etat Libre d’Orange Remarkable People Fragrance ($149) – Says it smells like “Grapefruit, champagne accord, cardamom, jasmine, curry JE, black pepper, labdanum, sandalwood, lorenox”. Really smells like an old lady on Easter Sunday.