Happy Memorial Day! I pre-scheduled this to post, so I probably haven’t even actually posted my Sunday Runday, yet, but oh well. I’m in Portland, ME for the weekend for a friend’s wedding. Which means, right at this very moment, I’m shoving shit into my duffle bag because I woke up five minutes ago hungover as hell and it’s check out time.
- |★★★☆☆| Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Hair Mask ($36) – Meh, it’s your average deep conditioner. Nothing bad about it, but nothing spectacular (or worth $36) about it, either.
- |★★★★★| Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial ($48) – This was surprisingly awesome. I’m not sure about the brightening aspect, but upon waking up, my skin felt smooth and fresh.
- |★★☆☆☆| Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick ($26) – Same hot pink color as the NYX one I got awhile ago, but did not last nearly as long.
- |★★★★☆| Tarte Tarteiest Lip Crayon ($18) – Good lip liner, but slightly darker than my lips, so needs to be paired with some color and not just blended in with chapstick.
- |☆☆☆☆☆| Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Cologne Absolue ($120) – I smelled it, I hated it, and I got a headache. Trash.
- |★☆☆☆☆| Origins Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Mask Primer ($22) – A “pre-treatment for masking”?! A mask is already like an extra special thing to spend time on. I do NOT have time for this shiz. However, they provided 2 Origins masks to use with it, LOVED their charcoal one, indifferent to the overnight moisturizing one.
Not the best box. That’s what she said.