- Run 3x per week ✓
- Total Mileage = 9.4 miles
- Avg 1350 calories/day X — Obvs not, I didn’t meet my goal. 1526/day average. Not the worst.
- Weight = 135 lbs — back in the right direction
- Wednesday 6/1 – 3.2 mile run [10:35 pace] – My legs are SORE. From the 5K last week? Most likely, since I never stretched or foam rolled after. Doing that right now. For reals.
- Thursday 6/2 – 2 mile run [10:05 pace] + 10 min. yoga – I didn’t even link the yoga video because it was terrible. Volume up to 100, could barely hear anything.
- Saturday 6/4 – 4 mile run [10:55 pace] – I really let myself relax for this one, partially because it was hot out and I was hung over, but also because it’s the farthest I’ve gone in quite awhile, so I wanted to keep it slow.
- Sunday 6/5 – PT + Deck of Cards – This was a quickie workout while I watched Game of Thrones:
- 2 pull ups, 13 push ups, 8 sit ups, 33 Russian twists, 26 donkey kicks, 9 fire hydrants,13 single leg squats, 15 lunges, 9 spider planks, 7 burpees
- Run 3x per week
- Boot camp class — yeah, I bought another groupon deal, and actually signed up for it.
- Average 1350 calories/day
I’m increasing my long run this week to 5 miles and I’m starting boot camp classes, too, so hopefully I’ll be jacked by next week…hahaha.