Another really cute bag. I’ve tried using these to organize my makeup when I travel – eyes in one bag, face in another, lips in another… But I’ve found that it’s easier when everything’s in one big bag, so I really don’t know what to do with all these lil cuties.
Onto the products! This may be the best reviewed bag, yet. I only took off stars because the color of the eyeliner and blush is not my favorite.
- |★★★★☆| the Balm Meet Matt(e) Trimony in Matt Moskowitz ($42) <– That dollar amount represents the cost of the whole palette. The Balm eyeshadows are really nice. My only issue with this on is it tints a little too red, such that I’m worried I look like I’m suffering from bad allergies. I would have been better served pairing it with black eyeliner to offset that.
- |★★★★★| Klorane Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover ($16) – I’ve been using my own makeup remover made out of olive oil and baby shampoo and it works well enough, especially given how cheap it is. However, this Klorane stuff works SO MUCH BETTER. I doubt I’ll ever spend money on remover again, but if I did…
- |★★★★☆| Colourpop Creme Gel Liner ($5) – Great price for a pretty gold/bronze liner. It goes on very easily, definitely fits the “gel” description.
- |★★★★★| Seraphine Botanicals Happy Hibiscus Blush ($18) – “Mulichromatic” “For all skintones” — It’s really true. This is a lovely medium pink color that I thought was too dark, but just right when applied.
- |★★★★☆| 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair Treatment ($8) – Spray this on wet hair before blow drying. My hair came out smoother and felt better – hard to describe, but I did really like it and the value for the money is there.